In order to get "Invitation to Study" applicant must fulfill the following form:
Applicant must fulfill the application form at the DSMU site:
During this process applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of passport document;
- Copy of the High School Diploma with Transcripts;
- Signed consent to personal data collection and processing.
After examination of the documents they are sent to Ukrainian State Centre of International Education. The abovementioned Centre checks all information and assigns registration number to the Invitation. After that DSMUprints the Invitation, sends it to the applicant.
As a rule, this document is sent by express mail service. For this purpose, it is necessary to have exact mailing address, phone/fax number of the applicant. After coming to Ukraine the expenses for delivery are to be reimbursed to DSMU. In some cases, DMA can require delivery payment in advance, before sending the Invitation.
Simultaneously, the International Relations Department sends to the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs information about applicant for legal reasons of issuing Visa and legal crossing the border by the applicant. Applicant also must pay for providing "Visa Support" to the account of Ukrainian State Center of International Education (details at http://studyinukraine.gov.ua).
Having got the "Invitation to Study" applicant can apply for Visa to the Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
Before arriving in Ukraine applicant must inform the International Relations Department about exact date, time, city, and flight number, because he/she must be picked up in the airport and it is necessary to prepare special documents for Immigration Office.
After arrival in Ukraine, passing the Entrance Interview, signing the "Contract for Study", making all necessary payments to DMA student will get the registration at the National Police.
Admission documents required:
- Application with request for enrollment for studies at DSMU on the commercial basis;
- Completed application form (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, phone/fax and e-mail of the applicant);
- Original of Transcript of high school or college/university education with complete list of courses, together with Originals of all diplomas, certifications and licenses (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
- Original of Birth Certificate (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
- Copy of Passport document (should be translated into Ukrainian language);
- Results of physical examination (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
- Results of laboratory test for the presence of the HIV/AIDS (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
- 12 photographs (3×4 cm).
Foreign citizens can be enrolled to DSMU after signing the Contract for study and paying tuition and hostel fees. First year students have to pay tuition and hostel fees for the whole year in full. Starting from the second year students can pay these fees by semesters.
Educational programs at the DSMU are conducted in English, French and Ukrainian languages. Academic year starts on the 1st September.
Come to Dnipro, pass entrance tests, and become our student!